Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lauren's Birthday!


Happy Birthday to the cutest 14-year-old sister ever! Today we helped Lauren celebrate her special day with our fun relatives who live close by. 



I made no-bake Reese's Peanut Butter bars that were super easy and delicious! Here's the link to the recipe.



We tried to get a cute picture with all of us smiling but with our family (*cough* Aly) that never happens.



I am so grateful to have such an amazing little sis! She and I are a lot alike and she is a great example to me. I was lucky enough to be her counselor at Brighton Girls Camp a few weeks ago and I loved spending that time with her. I will sure miss her when I go to Jerusalem in 9 days!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I'm so glad you started a blog. My favorite picture is the second to last one..........HAHA. And then the very last one of you and Lo, I love that one. I love you!

    ReplyDelete