Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beach Day at Tel Aviv :)

Today was our free day and we went to the beautiful beach at Tel Aviv! We rode there in small buses and my heart stopped a few times because people here are crazy drivers--I'm pretty sure we were about an inch away from a collision on multiple occasions. But we made it there safely and spent all day lounging around, playing on the playground and outdoor gym equipment, exploring the nearby shops,  and playing in the waves of the Mediterranean Sea. No big deal, huh? :) I loved it!
Me and Abi
Me and Erin rocking the Saver's swimsuits
Random jungle gym--seems kinda dangerous for a children's playground...



Doing some tai chi on the rocks
Me, Katherine, Jackie, Allison, Jaelyn, and Katie
Michael being himself :)
 It was such a fun time! I'm really glad that I bought the hat because tomorrow we are going on an all-day field trip and will be outside most of the time, and I, like many other people, am trying to avoid skin cancer. I can't wait for more adventures! Love and miss you all back home that are reading this!

4 comments:

  1. Love it Kel! By the way, I will be your most frequent commentor...."You are, my biggest fan." hahahahahaha. I got your voicemail. AHHHHH it made me so happy! When you said, "it's Mikele" I was like what? who? Mikele? OH MIKELE!!!!!! Haha because i didn't expect to hear your voice on the phone for the next three months! i'm home from church so give me a call when you can, we have friends coming over in an hour, "so call me maybe!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikele my favorite picture was the tai-chi! You all looked like birds posing on the rocks! Beautiful graceful birds! (Maybe it's a Florida thing) anyway, I can't tell you how exciting it is to check you blog and see a new post! I had to smile when I saw Clark's watch on your wrist in the photo... Thanks for the smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikele, thx for all the great pix. You are looking so beautiful and tan! I'm happy you are being careful with hats -- good girl!
    Enjoy your studies and excursions. You are visiting a wonderful and exciting area where Jesus walked and was so loved.
    Please send me your email address. Thank you.
    I love and miss you, Aunt Marjean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunt Marjean! My email is mikele.stephenson@gmail.com. I love and miss you too. Hope you're doing well! :)

      Delete