Wednesday, October 17, 2012

City of David Field Trip

Last Sunday we went to the City of David and I loved it! We started it off by watching a super cheesy 3D movie that talked about it's history. It's a super cool place!  I'm so glad that I now know the history behind it. King David took conquered it and made it the new capital of the kingdom of Judah around 1000 BC. My favorite thing was doing Hezekiah's Tunnel again! Linda Stratford, my Ancient Near Eastern Studies professor's daughter, was my buddy--isn't she adorable?


Quin Stevenson is a goofball. The water is up to your ankles for the most part but somehow he managed to get himself soaking wet.

We also saw the Pool of Shiloah where the Savior healed the blind man. It's amazing to feel the Spirit so strongly in these sacred places!

No comments:

Post a Comment