Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Erin!

Happy birthday to one of my bestest friends, Erin Wankier! This girl has always been there for me since the awkward days of seventh grade, through high school, freshman year, and now Jerusalem! I love her and I’m so grateful for the crazy, spiritual, adventurous, fun times we’ve had. She is such a good example to me and I’m so glad that we get to be in Jerusalem together. Love you Winkler!!







Yom huledet sameach! (we know Hebrew...it's not a big deal.)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Mikel!!! I am so grateful to have you as a bestest friend through everything! I don't know what I would do without you :). Now onto the next step....MISSION!!!!!!!!!! (nbd we turned our papers in the same day)

    ReplyDelete