Monday, October 22, 2012

Countdown to Finals

Since finals are this week, obviously I have been finding various ways to put off studying. This semester I 've been super good about not procrastinating (such as getting papers done and starting studying for midterms a week early) but for some reason I've been struggling this week...so obviously I went out of the Center yesterday and today thoroughly enjoyed the 8 hour field trip we had. 

Yesterday I walked through the Palestinian streets just outside of the center and met our awesome neighbors! Andrew loves talking to people (and he knows Arabic which is a plus).


Chocolate pop rocks! So good. Family: this'll be coming your way in two months!

Today we went to Neot Kedumim Biblical Reserve. It is 620-acres of the Bible landscape! We got to herd sheep, grind our own hissup, draw water from a cistern, make our own pitas and pottage, watch a Torah scribe do his amazing work, and see a 200-year-old Torah. It was super fun! But now I have to face reality and start studying for the 5 finals I have this week.





1 comment:

  1. Good luck Kel!!!!!!!!! You always do and will do awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete