Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Palestinian Hospital

So here’s some news for ya’ll: I’ve decided to start working on my mission papers while I’m here in Jerusalem. It’s a little bit harder to do from here but I think it will be worth it. For me, I don’t think I should wait. I want to go now!

Yesterday Doctor Bench took us to a Palestinian hospital (me, Erin Wankier, and Allison Malmrose). It looked kinda sketchy on the outside but they did everything really well. They just did the TB test and drew some blood. Good news: I didn’t cry! I hate needles and blood and I’ve never had my blood drawn, but I survived. Allison and Erin held my hand since my mommy wasn’t there :) aren’t they sweet?


Lookout world: these future sister missionaries are unstoppable!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Mikele. Sounds like you are enjoying your time there so much. What a wonderful opportunity for you!

    ReplyDelete